Sabado, Abril 27, 2013

EVA TRAMELL AND GIDEON CROSS


These are my picks to play the role of Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross in the Crossfire Series. Amber Heard and Henry Cavill. Two gorgeous actors that I think has the looks to play the two characters. 

Eva has a blonde hair and I imagine her as a strong, confident and beautiful woman that Amber can pull off.  

Amber emanates a charm and fierceness that Eva has and a beauty that captures everyone's attention. 

Henry Cavill is born to play the role of Gideon Cross. Although he can also be Christian Grey but whichever he plays, he is PERFECT. 

I saw one of his interviews and I was captivated. He's a charmer. He knows how to make a girl melt just by gazing in his eyes. He also has a smile that you can't resist. 

The reason why this guy is so perfect, 'cause not only he has the looks but if you look into his eyes, you'll see how serious he can be and how dark he can be. 

So I hope that these two can land the role of Eva and Gideon... if ever they decide to make it into a movie like Fifty. 

well,

Laters, Baby! x






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento