Linggo, Abril 21, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey


What's so good about the book Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy?
in my opinion as a reader, the reason why a lot of people out there more specifically women are attracted to the this book because we all dreamed of being loved by a Handsome, rich guy but not just that, we would like to feel wanted and needed just like how Christian Grey loved Anastasia Steele. We all want a guy who would do everything just to be with us and a guy who would make us feel like a woman. A woman he can't live without. If they say that this book is all about sex, I mean really? Is that all you can see in this book? I know the sex is very detailed and flustering but can't you see the romantic side of it? I mean, that's shared by two people in love right? so what's the big deal? 
I am in love with this book, the story and the characters. 
so that's it.. check out my other post. 
Laters, Baby. *wink*  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento